Muscles grow from stretching and flexing while under tension. In exercise physiology, this is known as a contraction. It is the main goal when lifting weights. Traditionally, ab muscles were developed by doing hundreds of difficult, painful crunches. But not anymore.
Slendertone uses Electronic Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to create a deep, effective contraction in the wearer’s muscles. Signals are sent through the belt pads, directly into the muscles, causing them to gently contract. The machine simulates the body’s natural response to abdominal exercises, but without the exercises.
EMS has been used in hospitals and clinics for nearly half a century to strengthen and rehabilitate patients. Now it is being used in exercise equipment to give customers the best possible ab workout, but without really working the abs.
Science: Slendertone uses medical-grade technology that has been reviewed, tested and approved by physicians, fitness experts and health insurance companies around the world.
Ease: Using a Slendertone Ab Belt is simple. It wraps around the midsection like a corset. From there, the wearer simply needs to turn it on.
Time: Slendertone solves one of the biggest workout problems – scheduling. No one has time to exercise these days. You have to pack, travel to the gym, navigate through the people and machines and then drive back home. With Slendertone, those obstacles have been removed.
Fat loss: True abdominal definition occurs when fat is lost from the midsection. You can have the best 6-pack in the world, but if it’s covered in fat, you’ll never see it. Slendertone cannot reduce fat.
Health: Slendertone uses a lot of healthy, attractive models in their ads. True fitness comes from performing all different types of exercises. Slendertone, with its narrow results, cannot “sculpt” someone’s body. That only comes from intense exercise, healthy eating and consistency.
Slendertone offers different belts at different prices, depending on the customer’s finances and physique goals.
- Flex GO Abdominal Muscle Toner: $99.99
- Flex Pro Abdominal Muscle Toner: $129.99
- Ultra Abdominal Muscle Toner: $149.99
- System Abdominal Toner (w/ controller): $199.99
If you truly want quality abs, then you need to perform a quality workout. Gadgets and gizmos may help, but you have to do the majority of the work.
Getting “in shape” is not about what you put on your body, it’s about what you take out of it.
- Contour Ab Belt Review
- Exercise Belt for Stomach: Work Out Your Abs Today
- Electronic Abdominal Exercise Belts
- Ab Workout Belts Do They Work?
- Electronic Ab Stimulator :: Firm and Tone Your Abs at Home
- Are AB Belts Effective For Slimming?
- Ab Belts for Weight Loss :: Do They Work?
- Ab Belts Vs Ab Machines for 6 Pack Abdominals
- Ab Belt Reviews :: Flex Belt, Contour Abs, Slendertone System Abs
- Electronic Abdominal Exercise Belts :: Firm and Tone Your ABs